Jangada has more than 18 years of experience working with Brazilian films in France and Canada. The Festival du Cinema Brésilien de Paris is the greatest event of Brazilian creativity in motion pictures abroad, while also being the most important showcase of Brazilian movies in Paris. This Festival has presented more than 300 films, mainly previews, to more than 40,000 people. It also sold more than 20 titles for European theatres and TV stations.
Jangada is a well-respected not-for-profit company working in the cultural scene and organizing events in Brazil, Canada, and France. It is also highly recognized for fully investing in all stages of its events – from the format of all movies screened to the venue choices.
- Festival de Cinéma Brésilien de Paris;
- Brazil Film Fest Toronto;
- Festival du Film Brésilien à Montréal;
- Launching of Brazilian films in France;
- Creating opportunities for French and Brazilian, and Canadian and Brazilian film makers to work together;
- Latin American Culture Festival in Doha, Qatar.
Jangada on the web: